lördag 13 november 2010

Stockholm.

This post is written in English, bearing in mind my friend Dasom :) And of course all other friends I have who do not understand Swedish!


Yesterday I had a nice day in Stockholm, with museum visits, a guided tour of the Royal Dramatic Theatre and later in the evening theater performance.

We had really great seats ... Actually we had seats on the stage!!!
The performance was Shakespeare's The Tempest. Great actors and dancers, we sat so close that we could literally see the sweat drip on them! And suddenly in the middle of the show they invited some audience members to dance! Of course, they chose me ...
So now I can boast of having danced at the Royal Dramatic Theatre before packed audience
with some of Sweden's best actors! Hehe.. ;P

Another highlight of the day was that I found macaroons! They cost 20kr each (twice as much as in france!), So I bought just two of them: saffron and pistachio. Happiness was made and tonight I will eat them with devotion :)

Inga kommentarer: